Benefits of belonging
NZHHA members are committed to meeting high industry standards and to working collectively to strengthen the home health sector. .
The benefits of membership include:
- membership of and participation in the organisation recognised by government as the voice of the home health sector
- representation of your voice, along with other providers
- use of the NZHHA logo
- listing on the NZHHA website and in the NZHHA directory
- regular information provided about services, legislation, policy and consultation
- discounted rates for conference and other NZHHA events
- networking opportunities
- staff training opportunities and leadership forums
How to join or renew your membership
The NZHHA has the following classes of membership :
- Full Provider Membership: this is for provider organisations who are certificated to the Home and Community Support Sector Standard (NZS 8158:2012).
- Affiliate membership for organisations or individuals with an interest in home health but who do not provide home health services.