Sometimes fever pops at the middle of the night with you having no measures to stop your running nose or cool down your “fire like” burning forehead. This is when you must miss your granny the most when she used to magically cure you with some of the best home remedies for fever. Well, don’t worry, we are providing you some home remedies that will give you a bit relief while you’re suffering from fever—
- Take a Bath – I’m serious! In order to cool your fever, you should take a bath with lukewarm water. Try to relax and take the bath and that is more likely to cool down your fever. Although don’t keep pouring cold water to take down your fever.
- Drink a cup of Tea – Tea is my all time favorite and I’m glad that it can help you with curing fever. Drink a cup of “yarrow tea” or make a cup of “elderflower” tree or a cup of hot ginger tea. These herbs will open your pores and you will feel jot. When you will start sweating, you will be relieved from the heat.
- Eat spices – Eating spicy foods actually help while you are suffering from fever. It doesn’t only improve your taste bud, but also help you with your health. Sprinkle cayenne pepper on your foods when you have a fever. It is a hot ingredient that makes you sweat and helps your blood circulation level.
- Eat Garlic – Eating garlic makes you feel better as it flushes out harmful toxins from your body. You can use garlic in any way in order to get rid of the fever. For example, finely mince one garlic clove and add it to one cup of hot water.
- Drink a lot of fluids – Hydrating your body will help you to beat fever faster. Drink a lot of water- at least 8-12 glasses of water every day. You can also drink orange juice and other fruit juices which are rich in vitamin C.
These are the best home remedies for fever. Try these remedies to get the best outcome and thank us later.