About the New Zealand Home Health Association
Established in 1993, The New Zealand Home Health Association (NZHHA) is the association for providers of home support services. Our key objectives are to:
- encourage a strong and sustainable home health sector
- to be a vibrant membership organisation
- support members to provide Treaty aligned services to Māori
- use the Home and Community Support Sector Standard to ensure minimum standards for the sector
- encourage an appropriately trained and qualified workforce.